Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

My First Post EVER!


Hi my name is Zoe

I am a student yaldhurst modle school and I am in tm 2 I live in Christchurch


I am 8 years old


My fav things to do are coloring in and playing with my friends. I like to play games at my house like play in with my sister and my mum and dad.
My fav colors are Black,White,Silver,Grey,and other dark colours.
I love to go to the warehouse because it is fun when you get to get lost of things.
My friends are called Angel-mey,Ava,Zara Addy,Bebe.
I love to go to Fiji and Hammer springs
I  like to play and build lego
I love to play with angel-mey and to stay at her house
I love to make arts and crafts
My fav food is chips pancakes and candy, my fav fruit is blueberrys
My fav toys are pikmi pops , lol dolls , rainbow corns and scruff a luvs


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post