Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

The Amazing Science.

      Hi Blogers. 

Last week we made sherbet with our class for science. First we had to try all of the ingredints and some taste yummy and some were sour at first but then they were nice.  It was fun putting the ingreidents in the bowl to make it. After we had to taste the mixture and see what it taste like. Then we had to write on the powerpoint slide what the method was, after the result and the conslusion.  
Here are the things we made it with. 
I enjoyed making sherbet because it tasted nice and it was fun to make. 

Citric Acid
Icing Sugar
Baking Soda 
Jelly Crystals  
How you make it 
1 tasp Citric Acid,
Baking Soda,
Jelly Crystals 
 1 Cup of Icing Sugar. 
Have you ever made Sherbet?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe,
    I like your post science post about sherbet.
    Is it your first time making sherbet?

    Lochiel school
    by Jovi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora
    My name is Stella and I am in Room 4 at St Mary’s School in Gisborne.
    Did it taste nice
    I like how you inspired me to make it. And how it made me hungry
    this reminded me of the time my school had a MasterChef challenge
    Maybe your school could Have a Master Cheft challenge

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post