Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Supper Maths

         Hi Blogers 😎

This week we have been doing Decimals and Fractions it was fun so today i am going to show you how to work it out. 

We had two diffrents things to do today and that was ordring the numbers in smallest to largest and then see what is smaller and bigger. 

Have you done Decimals before? 

This was a little hard at first like most things but then it gets easy when you learn and get the hang of it! 

I like this type of maths becuase it is fun and it a little bit challenging 

Click on this video so you can see how to work it out.





1 comment:

  1. HI Zoe
    I love your post and all of the info about your math that week. I had done that to becuase I was in your math group. It is so cool that you put the time and efort into your post. The video was a great way to explane Decimales because some people might not understand what you are trynig to sya so a video is a great Idea. Over all great post.
    From Angel-Mey in TM South

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post