Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

My Maths Celabration

 Hi Blogers😎


This week we made Reading,Writing & Maths Celabration.

All we had to do was go to our Drive and then, we had to pick the Maths Work that we had done in Term 4 and put them onto a slide.

After we had to show the Teacher and if the Teacher said yes to it then we got to post it onto Hero.

This is fun because you get to show your Teachers and Parents what you are proud of and why.

We do this every term to show what we are proud of and each term we do somthing diffrent.

This is A Examaple of my Maths Celabration




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post