Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Swim Fun at YMS!

Hi Bloggers
  For the last two weeks we had swimsafe instructors came to our school to teach us about swimming safety.

Here are some photos of the swiming safety.




The thing I will remember the most about this years swimming lessons is learning new things and going under the boat because I don't like it but I am geting used to it!

Do you have a School Pool?
Did you do swimming lessons?
Have you been on a boat before?
Do you like the shallow end or the deep end?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post