Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

2021 Goodbye Post :)

 Hi Bloggers 

This is going to be my last post of the year because I am moving school next year I am going to Villa.I have been at Yaldhurst for 5 years because I used to go to west melton school but then I moved to Yaldhurst and have been here ever since. I am really exited to move school and make new friends. But I will miss all of the smily faces that I get to see everyday In my classroom & talking with my friends. I am very nervous becuase there is going to be so many more kids then at Yaldhurst right now but I am still exited for it. 

Have you ever moved schools before? 

What High School are you going to?

Our Last Class Photo 

On Pink Shirt Day 

This is us at Washpen Falls 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post