Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

Shared Story My shelter.

This week on our shared story we had to make a shelter because we are reading  possumes 2u by vine ford, it is a great book. In the story they where trying to catch possumes and they had to make a shelter  to sleep in so one of my activities was to make a shelter at home . So here it is.

                                                   This is my Shelter it has stayed up for 2 days now.
                                                        How long do you think it will stay up for ?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe,

    I think this is a very well made shelter. You have used different sized logs that interlock with each other. I can also see that you have had to brace the bottom of your shelter with logs as well. Great problem solving. I wonder what you could cover your shelter with so that if it rains you won't get wet? All up I think this is a very good shelter. Great work Zoe!

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zoe im Ruby from Rawhiti School, I really like the shelter I bet it spent a long time making it.

    Ruby :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post