Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Grow Something - 2021

 Hi Bloggers 

This term my class had to plant beans or cress heads but I chose to do beans. We had to grow plants for pet day and we where trying to grow the biggest and tallest bean & I think mine is pretty big. I really enjoyed watching these plant grow from day to day and hopefuly soon they form beans!

This is my slide on my beans from Day 1 - Day 13  

Here is a video of how to grow a bean


Have you ever grown beans before? 
Have you had pet day at your school before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post