Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

Cybersmart Challenge 26 - Create your own Drawing

This week we did a Cybersmart challenge 26.
 We had to make a new Google drawing and make a image on monster using only shapes and other tools. I liked this activtied because it was very creative because you made it your self. This was also very challenging because I am not a very creative person so It was a little bit hard for me to get this done. We also had to name our monster so I named my Bluey because he is mainly blue and I did not know what else to call it. 

Do you use Google Drawing?
Have you done a cybersamrt challenge before?

This is my Monster☺







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post