Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Korfball

 Hi Bloggers 

On Wednesday we got to play a game of korfball at our school. First we got to play with 2 rules they were no kicking the ball and no physical contact.  Then we started playing with more rules untill we got the rule correctly. The other rules were no running with the ball and some of the other rules where that you could not shoot the ball into the hoop if someone was infront of you and the same gender of you was the only one that could defende you.

Here are some photos of our class playing korfball



Here is a video on how to play Korfball.



Have you ever played korfball?

What sport do you play if you play one?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Zoe! I am Nishka from Yaldhurst Model School! It is great seeing you playing a game that is new to you! I have also played Korfball (obviously)! It is a very fun game just like Netball and Basketball! I love the way that you have added the class playing the game as a demonstration! Also the video helps others with the game! Keep the great work up!
    Would you like to play again? Please reply to me! Have a great day! Cya!
    - Nishka

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post