Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

SCAMS - PHISHING

 HI Bloggers 


Today we learnt how to spot scams and fhishings on the internet it was a cybersmart challenge Number 23. 

I also found out that I am a digital native because  I was born when computers and phones were being released and were a thing.released

Here is my slide I did to try and spot the Fake or Legit news.

Also here is the link to the cybersmart challenge if you want to try it.




Have you ever done a cybersmart challenge before?

Can you spot the fake or legit news in this slide?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post