Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Te Wā Tuku Reo Māori - Māori Language Moment 2021!

 Hi Bloggers 

This week we had Maori Language Week and Maori Language Moment. 

It was fun becuase we did Kapa Haka on Tuesday the day of  Maori Language Moment

We also have a Whakatauki every week and each day we have to say it out loud.

We also made a Pepeha . 

Have you ever made a Pepeha before?

Maybe you could make one with this link!

Here is my Pepeha

My Pepeha 


Here is a video of our Māori Language Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post