Pages

Friday 3 September 2021

Teaching Session - Fine Art Friday!

 Hi Bloggers

Today we had a teaching session on hangout with some of my class and we did art and this is a video of how to draw it but when I saw it I thought that it was going to be really hard but it actually was not that hard to draw becuase you just did lines and line and kept going with lines. 

My art work that I made is not that good but the ones in the video are so good. 



Do you like art? 

Have you tried this type of art?





This is my Art work that I made 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post