Pages

Monday 13 September 2021

Inquiry - How to spot a liar

 Hi bloggers 


On friday we learnt how to spot of lair from some videos. It was very fun and now I can tell if someone is lying. We also played a game about guessing whos pig was which and trying to trick people that where laughing becuase it was hard. There was a online game that we played and we had to spot the lair it was fun too.

Here is my work I did on it. 

Do you know how to spot a lair?

Would you like to know how to spot a lair?



He is a video of how to spot a lair. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post