Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

My Amazing Book!

                                      🕮Silent Reading!🕮

Hi Blogers. What have you been doing. Well today i am going to show you my Amazing Book called,The return to the Kingdom of Fantasy. The Quest of Pardise. Is it cool to read about and i will tell you why we read. So we read to keep good at reading we do reading in the morning and in the afternoon but we do also this is when we get to read our books and this is the one i am reading at the moment. Here are some photos on some of my favorite bits in the book that i have read so far. 

What have you been doing for your reading? Do you like Geronimo Stillon? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post