Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

My Great Maths!

Hi this week we have been leaning about money so we have a money unit that we have been working on and we and get money to but things like book, toys, baking and more. Next week on thursday we have to bring stuff to sell but only for out class. If we get a hero card then we get 50c more and i have 3 of them. At the end our teachers count up all our money and that is how much we get. We get 2 weeks to finsh our maths. Each day we get some tasks to do.  Some of the tasks i had to do is was count money in a piggy bank and also using countdown online to find out what is the most expensive bread and butter & the cheapest bread & butter . Here are some photos.

Please give me some feadbeack. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post