Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Reading Stinglees Bee Work!

                         This week and last week we have been doing a Stingless bee workbook.


                                                     We had lots of diffrent ativities to do.                                               
         
                                          We had to make a poster to show our research and this is what i made. 

                                          We have been learing about stinglees bees for reading.

                                                         Have you made a poster before?





                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post