Pages

Monday 12 April 2021

Camp Series - Post 1 - Activties.

  Hi Bloggers 

Today I will be talking about my time at camp.

We went to Waipara Adventure Center

This post is about the Activties. 

We did lots of different activites on camp and here are some of them.

Flying Kiwi

Leap of Faith 

Raft Building 

Tree Climbing 

Orienteering 

Archery

This camp was very fun and the activites made it more fun. 

My DLO is going to have photos of the activities so take a look!

This is my DLO with some photos of the Activites.

This camp was very fun and I would love to go back to it. The activties made it the most coolest place.

Have you been to camp this year?

Have you been to Waipara Camp before?

Do you like Camp?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post