Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Camp Series - Post 2 - Movie Night/Spotlight

                             Hi Bloggers 


I am back with part two of Camp Series at Waipara Adventure Center today this post is going to be about movie night we had at camp on the second night we watch a movie and then we played spotlight. Here is a slide about the movie we watched and how to play spolight.


Movie Night was very fun and we also had popcorn and a Lollie pop.
I have seen this movie a lot with my sister she likes it becuase she dose gymnastics. I think you should watch this movie if you like dancing and gymnatics becuase its a really good movie.

Have you seen this movie?
Have you played spotlight before?

Cheack out my last post

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe i'm Nova from Grey Main School and I Love your Post about your Movie Night and Spotlight on your camp. I really like how you shared lots of information on the subjects. one thing you could work on is making the text make a little ore sense it was a bit jumbled. other than that it was great!
    From Nova

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe i'm Nova from Grey Main School and I Love your Post about your Movie Night and Spotlight on your camp. I really like how you shared lots of information on the subjects. one thing you could work on is making the text make a little ore sense it was a bit jumbled. other than that it was great!
    From Nova

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post