Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Camp Series - Post 3 / Memories

                                            Hi Bloggers 


This post is going to be about Memories from camp but this is my last post for Camp Series at Waipara Adventure Center . Today I will be showing you my most funnest Memories at Camp. I had lots of fun with my class at camp the activitys were the most fun because you got to do somthing that you usally don't do at home or when you go out. 

Here is my DLO with some photos of my best Memories from Camp.



This is going to be the last post about Camp so I just want to tell you that this camp was the best Camp I have ever been on and if you go to this Camp one day then I bet you will like it two.


Do you like Heights?
Have you got any cool camp Memories to share?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe,

    It's me Heavenly again. Going to Waipara Adventure Centre looked really fun. I hope you enjoyed your time at camp.

    I really like heights because when your up high you get to see a cool view.
    If you want to see my blog post of my memories at Camp just click this link (https://pbsheavenlyu.blogspot.com/2021/04/kokako-lodge-camp-2021.html) and you can read what I did during my time at camp.

    I really like what you've done for this DLO.
    Keep up the great work.

    Heavenly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe,

    I forgot to answer one of your questions but Thank you, its going really well in auckland. How is it in Christchurch?

    Heavenly

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post